BE YOUR OWN BOSS

IN THE BARTEOS COMMUNITY

sales minded professionalS

… COACHES & LEADERS …

“Create and Own Part of History”

Do you trully understand the great invention and phenomenon dubbed as, “The Internet of Money”?

Do you understand the Great Vision of  Satoshi Nakamoto of establishing a true, Ownerless, Digital Cash System?

If the answer is yes, then welcome to Barteos.

THE NEXT BITCOIN 2.0

If you missed out on the first era of Bitcoin, that started as pennies and is now worth over 1% of the worlds money market, dont fret, because Barteos is geared up to penetrate the remaining, massive 99% of the market in this decade. 

What this means to you, is “massive growth and opportunity” with Barteos like never before, as we enter this new era and have the ability to prosper, without thinking that you missed the boat?

The Barteos  opportunity can give you a real once-in-a-lifetime chance to create true wealth for you and your family, and even more, to make centralised high-charging payment systems, like visa, paypal, barter companies and banks etc. a thing of the past?

BARTEOS is an EXCITING QUEST with a GRAND PURPOSE

 

It may be a New Dawn for the trading of Goods and Services with Barteos, but most importantly, the Barteos Quest is to ensure that our financial records, our precious data, is not exploited by corporate owners like facebook, or power-hungry polititians that want to control the new cashless society, emerging upon us.

You will be working for yourself in a Community that is De-centralised and Autonomous (DAC). A first in the world. Man and technology working together to empower and financially secure every individual, from the Master-Slave relationship of Centralisation, and to benefit the Collective Whole. 

As one team, the Barteos Collective have the VISION, the business formula and the right technology, to become the most useable, ownerless  crypto-currency globally in this decade.

Imagine, if you could claim a large stake of Bitcoin or Ethereum when they were only pennies. That chance may be here again in the new era we call, the “Internet of Money 2.0“.

Barteos is People-Driven with 4th Gen Blockchain-powered systems and is recruiting a Global Sales Force that can penetrate local business markets and social  networks.

What’s in it for You?

Sales Professionals: You have the potential to earn in excess of $200K OTE. The Barteos system, generally pays double the income rate of other salespeople selling for companies with conventional products and services  to small and medium sized business (SME). 

Furthermore, you are given the Option to aquire a huge amount of Barteos(BTE), currently valued at $200K * that will clear with ownership rights as you and the team onboard businesses and raise Barteos value in a crazy way in the next few years.

Sales Coaches: Earn three times as much in earning potential of Sales professionals  and wealth prospects in a leveraged way.

Country Leaders & Visionaries: Email the Global Business Director at cdm@barteos.org

The Country Leader – Business Opportunity is to Great to be discussed on this Page.

* VESTED BTE – Tokens that are reserved for the workforce and are fully earnt within a period, on a per merchant basis, whilst offering Free Memberships and Tokens to businesses that join the Barteos Be-Club Network in a country.a

At Barteos, Salespeople are hired for their entrepreneurial spirit, their commercial business acumen and their compassion towards business owners.

As the organisation shifts towards mobilising a Global Sales Force, our Barteos Regional Business Developers are  required to onboard merchants  and spot opportunities to
assist small business with their digital solutions to attract more clients for their business.

The Barteos culture & experience, is to help Business owners to grow their business profits, whilst securing their money.

If you think you have what it takes to be part of the biggest currency crusade of this century and to help create a local-to-global impact in your area, then book an appointment below and see how you can start earning.

So, let’s get it started!